Eligibility and Selection for Admissions
The City Pulse Institute of Film & Television is affiliated to Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (NAAC Accredited 'B' (CGPA) State University.
For admission in Bachelor‚Äôs Degree Course in Acting of 3 year duration the minimum qualification is 10+2 from any recognised Board of Education in India.
For admission in all Master's Degree Courses of two year duration i.e Direction, Script Writing, Editing, Cinematography, Audiography, Production Design and Production Management, the minimum qualification is Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
The admission process will start in the month of April every year.
For all the Courses
A candidate who seeks admission at CPIFT should have a good imagination, visualisation skills and artistic talent. He/She should be able to deal with work pressure and deadlines required in entertainment industry. He/She should be capable of leading a team as well as a member of any other team. Students having a background in any of the following fields - Film Making, Performing Arts, Architecture, Visual Communication & Media Management, Literature and Applied Arts shall be preferred for admission at CPIFT.
A candidate will have to appear for a personal interview. The selection committee will review the application form, the performance at the time of the interview
Candidate will have to apply for admission in the prescribed application form (download the same) along with a demand draft of Rs.100/- in favour of City Pulse Institute of Film & Television, Gandhinagar.
For further information, communication and for submission of Application form write to:
City Pulse Institute of Film & Television
City Pulse Campus, Sabarmati ‚Äď Gandhinagar Highway,
Before Indroda Circle, Sector 7, Gandhinagar -382007
Phone : +91-79-65720154
Terms & Conditions
- All students will have to sign an undertaking to follow the rules and regulations of the Institute before the commencement of their academic programme as also all students will be required to sign an undertaking.
- Students are required to attend the classes, lectures, seminars and workshops and prescribed curricula regularly. The minimum attendance will be required for appearing before the semester jury.
- If performance of a student is found to be below average, he/she may be detained in the same semester or asked to discontinue the course at the Institute. Detention in the same semester will entail payment of fee applicable for the detained semester.
- Students are required to maintain the basic discipline in the Institute and follow the rules and regulations specified by various administrative authorities of the Institute.
- The Director of the Institute has a right to expel a student, if he/she breaks the discipline of the Institute or is responsible for the behavior, which is disruptive to the academic community and the ethos of the Institute. The running semester fee and security deposit shall stand forfeited.
- All the facilities including equipments and studios are to be used by students for their academic purpose only. No student will be allowed to undertake any commercial activities using the Institute facilities and infrastructure.